Watch the LUV+ World Leprosy Day Zoom meeting.
LUV+ is a charity based in Edinburgh, Scotland
- To improve the living standards of People Affected by Leprosy (PALs), who are some of the most neglected and vulnerable people in sub-Saharan Africa.
- To work with local experts to identify neglected PAL communities.
- To offer a range of support options for small and large scale projects in both localised and geographically dispersed communities.
- To work alongside individual family groups, and larger cooperative PAL communities, to develop sustainable income generating projects.
- To challenge the stigmatisation of people with disabilities, and improve the integration of PALs into the wider local communities.
Our overall strategic plan is to implement an income generating project in every leprosy community in sub-Saharan Africa by 2025.
The interactive map shows all current LUV+ projects.
Click on the icons for more information about each project.